




My mommies and I spent the weekend in Duluth. On our way up we stopped in Mora to spend the night with Grandma and Grandpa Hansen. Grandpa made veggie lasagna for dinner and momma and grandpa watched the Twins game together. I got to play piano with Grandma when my mommies took a sauna. I love when we play piano together! Grandpa and Mommy made ebbelskeevers for breakfast and then we took off for Duluth. We stayed with Auntie Jillian, Jackie Bear and Scott. All the mommas were busy cleaning the house to prepare for the arrival of Auntie Jillian's new baby. Jackie and I just got to play and play. I tried my best to keep up with Jackson, but he can run a lot faster than I can crawl! He likes to climb and run and play with swords that he makes out of sticks. My friend Jackson makes me laugh and giggle and screech a lot. He is lots of fun! While Jackie was napping, my mommies took me and Gracie for a walk along the Lester River. The water was moving very fast and was smacking against the rocks very loudly. We hiked to the big waterfall above the place that my mom's say is a summer swimming hole. I have never seen a waterfall before and this one was BIG!! The raging water was brown and yellow and foaming white as it roared by. I just watching in silence with my eyes WIDE open. There was no point in saying anything because my mom's would not have been able to hear me anyway! It was beautiful. On Sunday morning, Scott made what looked like a very tasty breakfast for all the momma's. I gave Auntie Jillian a kiss before we left and tasted the essence of bacon on her lips. Delicious! I'm trying to get a few more teeth so I can try that kind of stuff. After we left Jackson's place we went out to Auntie Jenna's. I got to spend the afternoon with her while my mommies went to Tineke's birthday party. Me and Auntie Jenna took all of the dogs for a really long hike while my moms were at the opera with Tineke. We had lots of fun together! I met up with my mommies later and we all went to Chester Creek House for dinner. My mommies gave me a tour of the house and I got to see all of the rooms where they used to live. Momma said, "This is where your mommy and I fell in love!" That made me happy. I could tell that my mommies were really happy too! I love when we visit Duluth. We always have a different adventure and it is always wonderful!
Love, Natty May Watermoon
1 comment:
Sounds like a perfect trip to the ever-amazing Duluth with your beautiful little family!
With love,
Laura
Post a Comment