Hello World! My name is Natty May Watermoon. I know you've been waiting for me! I was born on Sunday July 1, 2007 (while you were probably sleeping) in a tub full of warm water as the full moon made its way across Minnesota's gorgeous night sky. As soon as my whole body was finally out of my mommy and in the tub I felt the sweetest sensation of warm hands, gentle and sure, lifting me (turns out they were my momma's hands). Next thing I knew, I was laying on my mommy's chest. What a sweet place to make land fall! I just gazed into my mommy's eyes for the longest time and took in the excited sounds of all of the happy voices all around me. My mommies had a lot of amazing women helping them help me find my way here. My Aunties Jillian and Jenna were there, so was my Midwife Jennifer and my two nurses Nona and Barb. When I was born I weighed in at 7 lbs 1 oz. I was a short and sweet 18 inches long (which seemed fitting to my moms who are both a mere 5'3)!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Natty!
With LOVE from Brooklyn,
LT & V
Happy birthday Natty! Sorry I couldn't make your party.
Love,
Dawn
Post a Comment