Monday, August 6, 2007

I'm happy when my mommy dances!

Sometimes I cry because I am hungry or wet. Other times I cry for reasons that I am keeping a secret for now. My clever mommy figured out a trick to soothe me when feeding me or changing my diaper does not work. This trick is the real deal and makes me stop crying and helps me relax every time my mom has used it. Here is what she does: she puts me in my sling, which holds me tight and close to her warm body (by the way, I love the way my mommy smells), then she turns on this song called "Baby Be Mine" by some guy named Michael Jackson, and then we just DANCE and DANCE all around our livingroom! It makes me so super happy every time! My mommy sings and bounces me all around and I can't help but just get all melty and happy and cozy. My tears and cries just stop. It is awesome!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Natty, you are so beautiful! I was so happy to meet you last week. I love your mommy, too. I've known her since we were your age.

Wandering Watermoon said...

Natty said I could write back to you...Can you believe we entered the blogging realm??? Took us long enough! But we just got done reading a friend's blog and decided we could do it, too. Hope you are well...so good to see you last week! Maren.

Unknown said...

Good morning Natty!

LT said...

Natty's a blondie! She looks so healthy and strong-go girl go!
xoxo
Laura