
Here I am at seven hours old. My Mommy's hand is the size of my entire back! This is the day when I met a ton of my family and lots of friends for the very first time.
Here I am being ultra cozy and sleepy with Momma when I am two weeks old. I think we both fell asleep for a long nap shortly after this picture was taken!
This is me hanging out with my Great Grandma when I am three weeks old. Her skin is nice and soft, just like mine! My Great Gram tells lots of good stories and she and Momma love to have long talks about Twins Baseball. I love to listen when they visit!
Here I am sleeping on my very favorite pillow when I am just four weeks old. My 2nd favorite pillow is always right there within arms reach. I love my Mommy!
Here I am at five weeks old. My Mommy just caught the tail end of one of my heart melting smiles with this picture! Did you notice that I am sitting up without the help of a grown-up?
This is me at six weeks old (that's this week, just so you know). I'm starting to feel pretty curious about the world around me.





1 comment:
Oh my goodness, you're growing so fast! I'm going to have to come for another visit soon...
Post a Comment