Friday, February 6, 2009

At Last...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am wiping the tears away- I am very happy for you and busting with pride.
Love
MOM
XXX OOO

Sarah said...

That's so great, Alyssa! Congratulations! Ain' no shame in 15 years...

Subterranean Terrier said...

Huge Congrats Lissy!

EmergingDawn said...

Congratulations!!!!! Maybe it's the drugs I'm on, but I cried too. ;-)

D

Subterranean Terrier said...

Way to go!!!
Must feel incredible. You should be very, very proud.
Love and congrats,
LT

Unknown said...

This is a great clip. I know I was relieved when I finally got mine after 6 years. It's packed away somewhere now...I don't know when it will ever see the light of day.
Unless they need proof to get into a masters program...
Though, I kind of wonder if any one would want me...degree or not.
Anyway, thanks for sharing this moment with the world!